All visits are by appointment only during regular business hours. Please call our office to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
To access our telemedicine service, follow the instructions below:
1. Create an account with Anytime Pediatrics, our telemedicine platform. Click HERE to register. Our practice code is 9990.
NOTE: If you are pre-registering prior to needing an appointment, stop after entering your child's name. Registration is complete once you see "Request a Visit." Requesting a visit puts you in our virtual waiting room.
2. Request a visit by calling our office and scheduling an appointment.
3. Log in
- Log in 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time, request your scheduled appointment time and you will be placed in our virtual waiting room. One of our providers will be with you shortly.
Important Information and Tips for Using Telemedicine:
- Our practice code is 9990
- Using Google Chrome on both Windows and Apple computers has proven to be the best option.
- While you're in a visit, if you are having camera access issues, click the camera icon to disable and click again to enable.
- From Google Chrome on a computer, select Preferences > Choose ‘Advanced’ at the bottom of the page > Select ‘Site Settings’ under the Privacy and Security section > Click ‘Camera’ and be sure portal.anytimepediatrics… is on the Allow list > Arrow Back to the ‘Site Settings’ page and check ‘Microphone’ to be sure portal.anytimepediatrics… is on the Allow list
- If you’re using a public Wifi network, trying disabling Wifi and using 4G. Some public networks restrict video streaming.
- If you cannot login, visit portal.anytimepediatrics.com, enter your email address, then select ‘Forgot Your Password?’
Before Your Telemedicine Visit:
- Please try to get a weight, height, blood pressure & temperature (if possible).
- If being seen for any skin infection, rash or pink eye please upload still pictures through our office portal. If you do not have access to the portal, please contact our office before the appointment to get that set up.
- Pease log on 5 min before your scheduled time. If you have any issues completing the process, please contact our office directly.